poi-user mailing list archives

From Joby1995 <joby....@emc.com>
Subject Apache POI. Unable to load docx Format document using XWPFDocument
Date Fri, 01 Nov 2013 18:48:48 GMT
Hi Experts,      I am having a Maven project in which I try to use POI api to
read in a docx document with XWPFDocument; and end up with following
error.Caused by: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException	at
sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)	at
at
at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:513)	at
org.apache.poi.xwpf.usermodel.XWPFFactory.createDocumentPart(XWPFFactory.java:58)
... 31 moreCaused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.openxmlformats.schemas.wordprocessingml.x2006.main.CTNumbering.getNumList()Ljava/util/List;
at
org.apache.poi.xwpf.usermodel.XWPFNumbering.onDocumentRead(XWPFNumbering.java:75)
at org.apache.poi.xwpf.usermodel.XWPFNumbering.(XWPFNumbering.java:58)	...
36 more Following is my maven dependancy:          org.apache.poi
poi-ooxml      3.7        		dom4j		dom4j		1.6.1		          org.apache.poi
poi-ooxml-schemas      3.7              org.apache.poi      ooxml-schemas
1.1          Can someone please help with this?ThanksJoby