poi-user mailing list archives

From "Peter Adelman" <pet...@deltasoftinc.com>
Subject Re: Is it possible to embed an OLE shape into a Powerpoint slideshow?
Date Wed, 06 Nov 2013 22:46:45 GMT
Hi Andi (and whoever else reads this thread),

Actually to clarify my question and base it on the example you kindly
pointed out, I'm not talking about an Office Document.  Rather I'm talking
about a non office OLE object; that is definitely a ole object but is not an
office document type.  In the example there's a group of static final such
as:

    static final OleType POWERPOINT97 = new
OleType("{64818D10-4F9B-11CF-86EA-00AA00B929E8}");

How would I find out the number for my type?  From the registry?

Thanks again for reading this,

Peter Adelmann