poi-user mailing list archives

From "C.Y. CHEN" <ichi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: problem running on the mainframe
Date Wed, 12 Jun 2013 21:01:48 GMT
1. You can try jconsole (Java Monitoring & Management Console), part of
your JDK installation located in the bin folder.
2. Once launched, whether local or remote from your mainframe, you can
select to connect to your POI JVM.
3. Monitor and see what is going on to the heap usage.

Which version of Java is used in mainframe?
How much physical RAM is available to your mainframe?