poi-user mailing list archives

From Andrej Czapszys <andrej.czaps...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Excel to CSV conversion
Date Wed, 19 Jun 2013 17:16:40 GMT
Thanks, Nick.
I would love to read the cached value.  However, I could not find a method
in HSSFCell that exposes the cached value.
http://poi.apache.org/apidocs/org/apache/poi/hssf/usermodel/HSSFCell.html

The best method I could  find is convertCellValueToString, but it's private.
I'm not seeing a public way to get at a FormulaRecord's value.