poi-user mailing list archives

From Xiaofan <cat...@gmail.com>
Subject How to replace EscherAggregate.setPatriarch method in v3.9
Date Thu, 06 Jun 2013 21:16:51 GMT
Hello POI team,

We have used POI v3.8 for some time. Now we are excited to update it to v3.9.

In our code, we called the org.apache.poi.hssf.record.EscherAggregate.setPatriarch method.
However, this method no longer exists in v3.9. If we remove the line, there will be a NullPointerException
at org.apache.poi.hssf.usermodel.HSSFPatriarch.onCreate method.

I was wondering whether there is a way to replace setPatriarch method in v3.9.

Thank you so much for your attention and I appreciate any comments or hints,
Xiaofan