poi-user mailing list archives

From Henrique Antunes <henrique.antu...@gapso.com.br>
Subject CellComment in SXSSF
Date Tue, 16 Apr 2013 14:09:34 GMT
Hello there,

I was using HSSF and XSSF to export some excel files, once my database got
large i started to get out of memory errors, so i tried SXSSF. With SXSSF i
was able to go further on the export, but i was still getting OOM. Upon
further analysis i was able to identify that there was a XSSF sheet getting
pretty large while the SXSSF sheet had a maximum size (as expected) . The
XSSF sheet apparently holds the CellComments, and indeed there is a lot of
cell comments in my excel.

So my question is: If this XSSF sheet is indeed the cell coments is there a
way to make it a SXSSF? Or  I am doing something wrong when creating them?

Thanks!