poi-user mailing list archives

From jayakrishna palla <jayakrishnaj...@gmail.com>
Subject how to make get/post or ajax request from inside ppt file using apache poi
Date Tue, 12 Mar 2013 18:20:59 GMT
Hi Guys,

we need solution we want to display a ppt file in the browser and when the user
is accessing slide by slide from slide second we should be able to make ajax
request and update the changes in slide 3 like that is it possible in ppt?

like say if we have radio button in ppt and based on the radio button selection
of the user we need to change the content of that ppt dynamically like how we do
in normal jsp..is it possible inside from ppt.