poi-user mailing list archives

From Mike McCullough <mike.mccullo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Create Header XWPF
Date Tue, 05 Mar 2013 16:44:00 GMT
The dependencies that I used in my maven pom.xml files include:

<dependency>
<groupId>org.apache.poi</groupId>
 <artifactId>poi-ooxml</artifactId>
<version>3.9</version>
 </dependency>
<dependency>
<groupId>org.apache.poi</groupId>
 <artifactId>ooxml-schemas</artifactId>
<version>1.1</version>
 </dependency>
<dependency>
<groupId>org.apache.xmlbeans</groupId>
 <artifactId>xmlbeans</artifactId>
<version>2.3.0</version>
 </dependency>

So you can either update your classpath to include the above jar files, or,
what I would recommend is that you use maven to handle all your dependency
management.

As a side note, if you have maven as your project file, you can easily move
towards any other java IDE that supports it as well *cough* IntelliJ IDEA
*cough*.

Mike