poi-user mailing list archives

From Matt Vuturo <matt_vut...@yahoo.com>
Subject How can the actual XSLFTableRow height be determined?
Date Fri, 08 Mar 2013 17:17:05 GMT

Hello,

How can I determine the height of a XSLFTableRow that has expanded due to its content?

I have tried the the XSLFTableRow.getHeight() method, but it appears to return the minimum
height for the row, and not its actual height.  For instance, if the row height has been
set to 30, and a cell in the row is populated with a lot of text the entire row expands down
to display the text. The rows' actual height could be 45, but row.getHeight() will still returns
30.

Thank you in advance for your help.
Matt