poi-user mailing list archives

From Roger Sepulveda <roger.planetgr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to read the value of bookmarks? (docx)
Date Wed, 30 Jan 2013 17:05:22 GMT
Oh, I know :), you'll have to forgive my English. From my previous comment
maybe change "something in POI" to "something using POI".It seems that you
cannot have more than one bookmark in the docx to replace the same value in
several parts of the document, do you have any solutions for this? I cannot
find it. Maybe other topic in the forum?Best regards, Roger.