poi-user mailing list archives

From sars84 <salimarsla...@googlemail.com>
Subject XWPF: get a copy form existing Table
Date Wed, 30 Jan 2013 12:41:45 GMT
Hello everbody,

I have a docx file, opened it and i can read and get the contents. There is
no problem!
But how can I copy a existing Table from this file?I want to replace some
contents of the cells (I kknow how this part work!) and than want to insert
this table which i got changed in the next line (next Paragraph) of the
file.

I couldnot find any exaples to this. There is always simple examples to
create a table in a file! I need to copy the existing table and insert it in
the next line (paragraph).

---Some Code of my Work--
XWPFDocument doc = new XWPFDocument(OPCPackage.open(new
java.io.File(docFile)));
List<XWPFTable> tables = doc.getTables();
XWPFTable tableRegeln = tables.get(1);
-------

Any Idea how to it?

I am thankful for any Reply!