poi-user mailing list archives

From sars84 <salimarsla...@googlemail.com>
Subject Create Header XWPF
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2013 14:32:32 GMT
Hello everyone,

I need help to create a header in docx file. I tried many exaples, which i
found, but unfortunately no success.
What i need is; two header ; one on the Rightside of the Head and one on the
Leftside of the Head.

look like;

|header1                     header2|

I tried recently;

XWPFHeaderFooterPolicy policy = new XWPFHeaderFooterPolicy(Inputdocx);
XWPFHeader header = policy.getDefaultHeader();

but here is no success!
I donot found any more Examples to undestand, how it work to create headers
in .docx.

Please help! I am thankful for any Idea.
Thanks in advance.