poi-user mailing list archives

From Rob <ryamp...@harris.com>
Subject Where do I find source for CTCol
Date Mon, 24 Dec 2012 16:07:43 GMT
I'm looking at the XSSFPicture.java source, and at in the
getColumnWidthInPixels() method, there is this:

        CTCol col = sheet.getColumnHelper().getColumn(columnIndex, false);
        double numChars = col == null || !col.isSetWidth() ?
DEFAULT_COLUMN_WIDTH : col.getWidth();

Looking at the POI javadocs, I see that CTCol is not included.  Every reference
is qualified with the full path:
         org.openxmlformats.schemas.spreadsheetml.x2006.main.CTCol

I tried to find java source for that, but am having no luck.  Can't find
documentation for the class either.  Can anybody direct me?