poi-user mailing list archives

From ven12344 <ven12...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: org.apache.poi.poifs.filesystem.OfficeXmlFileException: The supplied data appears to be in the Office 2007+ XML.
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2012 16:15:47 GMT
If you see my code I am creating a temporary file and writing all data to
that doc and then I want to search the text and replace it.

And I have went to that location and opened the generated file and it opened
the .doc file but I could not open the .docx because it said the file is
missing few things (I don't know what, MS gave that dialog box).