poi-user mailing list archives

From Nick Burch <apa...@gagravarr.org>
Subject Re: Writing xls under Ubuntu, problem opening under Windows
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2012 15:45:10 GMT
On Wed, 3 Oct 2012, Hans Maulwurf wrote:
> I'm using poi-3.8-20120326.jar and that's the same I used on Windows. I
> don't use a '/' in sheetnames, the same error comes when I only create a
> workbook and save it as xls, without cells or sheets, only the default
> sheets.

Are you sure that there are no differences in POI versions? Could there
perhaps be an older version of POI lurking somewhere on your classpath?
(Check the FAQ for how to find them).

I've had no ubuntu-specific POI problems that I can think of lately, and
I've been using POI on ubuntu for a very long time now!

Nick