poi-user mailing list archives

From mick_000 <mic...@sify.com>
Subject Need help in skipping a strikethrough data in a excel cell
Date Wed, 31 Oct 2012 14:10:37 GMT
Hi,

I have a data in my excel cell as shown below

"abc
def"

In the above data, abc is striked out and only def is valid. Is there any
class or method available in apache poi that will skip the striked out data
"abc" and read only the text "def" ? How will the function getStrikeout() in
Font class react to such scenario. As far as my understanding goes it will
only return true if the data is strikedout. Will it return the true for the
entire cell in this scenario as well?

Please help me. I am using poi 3.6 version for reading data from excel.