poi-user mailing list archives

From "Beuck, Torsten" <Torsten.Be...@ottogroup.com>
Subject Re: Strange effects with images in XLSX file
Date Fri, 07 Sep 2012 08:27:29 GMT
Hi Mark,

my apologies for the double post, but I tried using Nabble and got a "Mail delivery failed"
from the poi-user mailing list. I don't know if you are using Nabble or not. Therefore here
my answer to your reply again:

> I have just had a quick scan of the code you posted and cannot see you
> using the class so can I just check please, you are observing this
> behaviour irrespective of whether or not you use the
> AddDimensionedImage class/approach?

I didn't mention it, but yes: I'm observing this behaviour with and without the AddDimensioned
class. To confirm this I wrote the small code piece I put in my first post.
BTW: I'm using Excel 2007 on Windows XP SP3.

Best regards,
Torsten