poi-user mailing list archives

From vicky b <vickyb2...@gmail.com>
Subject Excel look up and formulas
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2012 12:16:21 GMT
HI ALL,

  I have to write an application where i have to read an excel and do
calculation based on data entered .the excel fie looks like

A A A avg                 B B avg C D E F
10 11 11 10.66666667 11 11 11 11 23 11 232

As you see if for data entered in in column a i  am calculating avg of
values entered and while for b i am calculating sum while for F i am
calculating based on some formula

depending upon data enterd in c d f

columns mean something in our applicaiton these are alias name i know for
which column what i have to do ...

 Should i do it from appplication side or should i add formulas in excel
and do it.....

NOTE: some times for column f  which needs data in C may also reside some
what like thish

A A A avg                B B avg C H        I      J       D E F
10 11 11 10.66666667 11 11 11 11 23 11 1        2   232    2
--
*Thanks & Regards
 Vickyb

*