poi-user mailing list archives

From online2 <hantun...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: How to read the value of bookmarks? (docx)
Date Tue, 26 Jun 2012 09:18:58 GMT
Hi Mark Breadsley,

thank you for you new updated code. I try it and it work well with the
bookmark inside or outside of table. It's awesome.

But then when I try with another type of bookmark for the table. I got
error. In this scenario, I link a whole cell of table to a bookmark. There
is no content inside of this cell, so that the user can put some work later
there. And I need to read those information with the bookmark for the cell,
which I set up before.

In this case, the code doesn't work. In my opnion that the code should
search for the cell, which linked to the bookmark first and then read the
paragraph inside of this cell. But I dont know whether it's possible.

I put also the docx file for example
http://apache-poi.1045710.n5.nabble.com/file/n5710301/BookmarkInTable_.docx
BookmarkInTable_.docx

In this file there are two different types of bookmark for table. One for
text inside of cell and another one is the bookmakr for a cell in table.

Can you help me to show me a way to solve it?

Thank you in advance,
Regards,
Online2