poi-user mailing list archives

From Mark Beardsley <markbrd...@tiscali.co.uk>
Subject Re: Replacing the value of the bookmarks
Date Fri, 08 Jun 2012 14:26:52 GMT
I think that to insert text at a bookmark using XWPF should be a very similar
process to using HWPF. Having said that, I need to look more closely at it
and am currently having 'issues' with the API.

After a bit of digging, I did find the UNO code that I referred to but all
it currently does is file transformations and search and replace. It ought
to be possible to use many of the same objects to implement the 'insert at
bookmark' functionality and I will take a look at that, if I have the time,
this weekend. POI would be a far better solution and so I will try looking
at it firstly.