poi-user mailing list archives

From "Pablo Rivera | MediaSquare" <pablo.riv...@mediasq.com>
Subject Re: Creating a pptx from a potx template
Date Thu, 31 May 2012 15:29:05 GMT
I tested the pptx generated from POI in the OpenXML SDK 2.0 Productivity
Tool provided by Microsoft and it says "No validation errors found in the
package" but Powerpoint isnt able to open that same file.

Also I took a look inside a POI file and a Powerpoint one and I didn't find
remarkable differences :S

Any idea?

   -
   - *Pablo Rivera*