poi-user mailing list archives

From Evgeniy Berlog <superrubir...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: mapping binary tree to excel
Date Sun, 27 May 2012 21:57:30 GMT
28.05.2012 0:34, FredJ написал:
> Folks, I have a binary tree that is composed of: ( Folers, Files within
> folders, and Fields within files, and field attributes like colors and types
> within each field).
>
> Now, I want to map this tree structure to EXCEL through PO, or any other
> available API with attributes and links in each cell, and I would click to
> drill down to through this tree.
>
> How do I approach this problem though any kind of API ( IE: POI)????
>
> Anybody would like to point me to a right direction???
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Fred
>
> --

Hi, Fred
Can you explain me what structure of Excel file would you like to have?
It would be best if you create manually .xls or .xlsx file with needed
structure and show in example corresponding folders and files.
Also can you send me example of .xls file and archive with several
folders and files which must be mapped to excel file?

I will try to help as soon as possible.

With best regards
Evgeniy