poi-user mailing list archives

From Miloš Malović <milos.malo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Load remote image inside excel sheet
Date Wed, 23 May 2012 07:37:02 GMT
Hey Mark!

We are on good way. :) I successfully created drawing1.xml with the same
parameters as drawing1.xml from my example file (excel-example-link.xlsx).
Java code is attached.

The following things are left to do:

1) Figure out how *drawing1.xml.rels* file is generated with OpenXML4J API.
2) Figure out how values for <xdr:colOff> and <xdr:rowOff> can be calculated
from OpenXML4J API (drawing1.xml element)
3) Figure out how to generate unique id (rId1) for the image in case if
multiple images exist in a file.

Everything else is clear.

http://apache-poi.1045710.n5.nabble.com/file/n5709880/ExcelTest.java
ExcelTest.java