poi-user mailing list archives

From Garry Munro <g.mu...@pqe.eu>
Subject null pointer on
Date Fri, 23 Mar 2012 03:21:26 GMT
Hello,

I am having an issue with word 97 documents.  If I create a document in
Open Office and save it as Word 97 format the code below works
correctly. if I use word 97 and save as word word 97-2003 format I get a
null on getListData.

I am using poi 3.8 beta

Any help greatly appreciated
Garry

ListTables listtables = doc.getListTables();

Range range = doc.getRange();

                   for(int x=0; x<range.numParagraphs(); x++) {
                       para = range.getParagraph(x);

                       if( para.getIlfo()!=0 ) {

                               ListData listdata =
listtables.getListData(para.getIlfo());  // this returns null