poi-user mailing list archives

From Mark Beardsley <markbrd...@tiscali.co.uk>
Subject Re: to obtain value of cellx.setCellFormula("SUM(I3:I20)");
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2012 12:36:07 GMT
Would it help if I wrote a short piece of code that will;

Create a new workbook.
Insert a sheet.
Populate a range of cells with data - say cell A1 to A10.
Insert a formula into an additional cell - something like SUM(A1 : A10).
Illustrated how to use the FormulaEvaluator to calculate the result of that
forumla.
Changed the value of, for example, cell A7.
Illustrated how to use the FormulaEvaluator to calculate the new result of
that forumla to illustrate that it has changed.

If so, just let me know as I am more than happy to do this for you.