poi-user mailing list archives

From Rakesh_p02 <rakesh_...@infosys.com>
Subject error during reading the xlsx using POI - java.lang.NoSuchMethodError
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2012 05:13:45 GMT
i got the below error when trying to read the .xlsx using POI.

"Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org/apache/xmlbeans/XmlOptions.setSaveCDataLengthThreshold(I)Lorg/apache/xmlbeans/XmlOptions;"

i understand that i need to have xmlbeans 2.4.0 jar in  my buildpath.
inspite of placing the jar in my buildpath and also having the above method
in the class XML options, i am getting this at the runtime.

how to ensure that the class is readable.

PFB the jars that i have in my buildpath. Let me know if i have missed any
other jars.

dom4j-1.6.1
poi-3.7-20101029
poi-contrib-3.7-beta2-20100809
poi-ooxml-3.7-20101029
poi-ooxml-schemas-3.7-20101029
poi-scratchpad-3.7-20101029
xmlbeans-2.4.0

the complete stack strace of the exception goes like below.

"Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org/apache/xmlbeans/XmlOptions.setSaveCDataLengthThreshold(I)Lorg/apache/xmlbeans/XmlOptions;
	at
org.apache.poi.xssf.model.SharedStringsTable.writeTo(SharedStringsTable.java:201)
	at
org.apache.poi.xssf.model.SharedStringsTable.commit(SharedStringsTable.java:216)
	at org.apache.poi.POIXMLDocumentPart.onSave(POIXMLDocumentPart.java:196)
	at org.apache.poi.POIXMLDocumentPart.onSave(POIXMLDocumentPart.java:200)
	at org.apache.poi.POIXMLDocument.write(POIXMLDocument.java:204)
	at
com.bureauveritas.bvcpnetexport.helper.ExcelExportHelper.generateDetailExcelReportNew(ExcelExportHelper.java:958)
	at
com.bureauveritas.bvcpnetexport.helper.ExcelExportHelper.generateExcelReport(ExcelExportHelper.java:356)
	at
com.bureauveritas.bvcpnetexport.helper.ExcelExportHelper.getExportToExcelDetails(ExcelExportHelper.java:175)
	at com.bureauveritas.bvcpnetexport.main.Main.main(Main.java:38)"

 please help me out in this.