poi-user mailing list archives

From Eugene Bovkun <evgeniy.bov...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: XSLFSlide.importContent fails to create valid slide with a single image in slide
Date Fri, 17 Feb 2012 14:49:11 GMT
Yegor Kozlov <yegor.kozlov <at> dinom.ru> writes:

> It is likely that "heavy" elements are not fully supported. Objects
> like charts and tables usually  refer to other nodes in the OPC
> package and those references are not copied.
>
> Can you upload an example so that we can reproduce the problem?
>
> You are welcome to help us to research it:
>
> (a) Create a simple .pptx file with a chart or table.
>  (b) Open PowerPoint, create a blank slide and merge it with (a) .
>  (c) Do the same with POI
>  (d) unzip (b) and (c) and diff.  Have a closer look at slide.xml and
> its relation ships. This is the part that is modified by the merge
> code.
>
> Yegor

Yegor. I have made all that you ask in your answer http://permalink.gmane.org/
gmane.comp.jakarta.poi.user/18087. So send to you archive with project that
contain merged files: Hello1 (merged by PowerPoint) and Hello2 (merged  by
PresentationMerger.java).

You find project here.
http://turbobit.net/mmzpakbgosrm.html
--