poi-user mailing list archives

From Me Myself and I <stargate7thsym...@live.co.uk>
Subject Serious questions about editing
Date Tue, 28 Feb 2012 00:10:45 GMT

The last time I spent time examining POI at stable releasse 3.7,

I found that it could remove an embedded image inside a word document

to a java Image object, but that I could not take a seperate image file and insert one.

I also found that it didn't have clear, running options for setting and updating

text options like Font and Colour inside a .doc populated HWPFDocument object,

and then writing the changes back to file.

Has this all presently changed in the 3.8 beta 5 version, or not?

Is there currently development work under way to solve the shortfalls?