poi-user mailing list archives

From Andrei Khveras <andrei.sur...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tab symbols parsing in WORD document issue: org.apache.poi.hwpf.extractor.WordExtractor
Date Tue, 10 Jan 2012 16:16:23 GMT
Hi. Thank you for prompt reply. Unfortunately, getParagraph() function
fetches not paragraphs, but single lines, that ends with
newline<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newline>symbols. I consider a
paragraph as any text with preceding
newline <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newline> or
pagebreak<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Page_break>symbols. Anyhow,
allthought I'm not sure I can read complicated
professional code, I will try to analyse it and to do my best of
understanding it and finding the ways of resolving the issue above.