poi-user mailing list archives

From Yegor Kozlov <yegor.koz...@dinom.ru>
Subject Re: POI Java programming Questions
Date Thu, 19 Jan 2012 09:31:39 GMT
Yes, contributions in any form are always welcomed.

POI is volunteer project and the functionality you are looking for was
contributed in different times by different people. It is not yet
finished but it does not mean it will always be so. Join the project
and help us to improve it!

Yegor

On Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 12:55 PM, Me Myself and I
<stargate7thsymbol@live.co.uk> wrote:

> Is support being looked at for the things I have described?  They are severe limiting
factors.

>> Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 11:13:37 +0400
>> Subject: Re: POI Java programming Questions
>> From: yegor.kozlov@dinom.ru
>> To: user@poi.apache.org
>>
>> On Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 3:44 AM, Me Myself and I
>> <stargate7thsymbol@live.co.uk> wrote:
>> >
>> > At the moment, POI stands at v3.8 beta 5.
>> >
>> > I have used up to version 3.7, and I have found problems such as:
>> >
>> > -Programming java code to draw a graph based on a range of cells relative to
another one
>> > and insert the graph as an image object embedded in file on a particular Excel
Worksheet.