poi-user mailing list archives

From "Balaji, Madhusudhan (Citco)" <MBal...@citco.com>
Subject Question on POI - Password protection
Date Mon, 19 Dec 2011 20:54:01 GMT
Hi,

We have a requirement to password protect an excel file and send it to users. Can you please
let us know if A-POI support this or any other s/w we can try to achieve this? I have seen
few posts on protecting the worksheet but didn't find anything on protecting complete file
with a password. Any help in this regard is much appreciated.

I would like to subscribe to this list as well so sending copy of this email to user subscribe
group.

Regards,
Madhu

Disclaimer link.  To see it, click the link below, or copy and paste it into your browser's
address line.
http://www.citco.com/emaildisclaimer.htm