poi-user mailing list archives

From Yegor Kozlov <yegor.koz...@dinom.ru>
Subject Re: Set sheet color
Date Wed, 09 Nov 2011 07:31:22 GMT
We don't have a usermodel API to color tabs. In XSSF you can do it
with the following code:

        XSSFWorkbook wb = new XSSFWorkbook();
        XSSFSheet sheet = wb.createSheet();
        CTColor color = CTColor.Factory.newInstance();
        color.setIndexed(IndexedColors.RED.getIndex());
        sheet.getCTWorksheet().getSheetPr().setTabColor(color);

Yegor

On Tue, Nov 8, 2011 at 4:11 PM, chouaffe frannck-edmond
<chouaffe2000@yahoo.fr> wrote:
> Hallo guys.
>
> I was wondering whether it is possible to set a color to a sheet.
> When you have multiple worksheets in a workbook, you usually click on a sheet's name
at the bottom of the page to view it.
> My question is then to know, if that "button" containing the sheet's name can take a
color such as blue, green and so on.