poi-user mailing list archives

From ychawla <premiergenerat...@yahoo.com>
Subject POI 3.7 OSGi bundle with ooxml
Date Sun, 20 Nov 2011 23:28:34 GMT
Hello All,
I am trying to process a xslx spreadsheet in the ServiceMix OSGi container.
I am running into lots of problems that I have documented on the ServiceMix
list:

http://servicemix.396122.n5.nabble.com/Apache-Poi-3-7-component-tc4912054.html

The error I am getting is:

Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class
org.openxmlformats.schemas.drawingml.x2006.spreadsheetDrawing.CTDrawing
	at
org.openxmlformats.schemas.drawingml.x2006.spreadsheetDrawing.CTDrawing$Factory.parse(Unknown
Source)[31:org.apache.servicemix.bundles.poi:3.7.0]
	at
org.apache.poi.xssf.usermodel.XSSFDrawing.<init>(XSSFDrawing.java:80)[31:org.apache.servicemix.bundles.poi:3.7.0]

This error is explained in the FAQ:
http://poi.apache.org/faq.html#faq-N10025

I am using POI 3.7 and poi-scratchpad, poi-ooxml, and ooxml-schema (1.1)
dependencies.  I have built a bundle that has all of the classes in it
including org.apache.poi.*, org.openxmlformats.schemas*, and the
schemaorg_apache_xmlbeans*.  I am also excluding the poi-ooxml-schema
because I am trying to build the bundle with full support.  I did try it
with the poi-ooxml-schema and that also produced the same error.

However, I can't seem to get around that runtime error.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to do this?  It would be great to use with
ooxml in ServiceMix and any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Yogesh