poi-user mailing list archives

From Yegor Kozlov <yegor.koz...@dinom.ru>
Subject Re: POIXMLException reading xlsx
Date Wed, 05 Oct 2011 13:46:44 GMT

>  Is upgrading to newer versions of POI the
> solution?

It is always worth trying the latest release. POI-3.6 is two years old
and many bugs have been fixed since then.
Please try the latest 3.8-beta4.

Can you reproduce the problem in a isolated environment (outside of
Oracle )? Create a simple Java main app that opens the problematic
file.  In case the problem is still there, please create a bug in
Bugzilla and upload a sample file that results in POIXMLException.

Yegor