poi-user mailing list archives

From Leigh <cfsearch...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: XSSF: JRun locking document
Date Thu, 06 Oct 2011 03:47:05 GMT
> I've gotten rid of the file input stream and the code functionality still
> works, however JRun is still locking the file as well.

Weird. Just calling init() on XSSFWorkbook seems to do it.  Might try using the WorkBookFactory
instead.

    WorkbookFactory = CreateObject("java", "org.apache.poi.ss.usermodel.WorkbookFactory");

    LOCAL.FileInputStream = CreateObject( "java", "java.io.FileInputStream").Init( ARGUMENTS.FilePath
);
    LOCAL.WorkBook = WorkbookFactory.create(LOCAL.FileInputStream);

-Leigh