poi-user mailing list archives

From Alex Geller ...@4js.com>
Subject Re: SXSSF Temp Files
Date Mon, 03 Oct 2011 10:42:23 GMT
Hi,
I tried your example and I couldn't reproduce the issue. Do you expect the
files to be deleted when the program prompts for input? If yes, then that
may not be the case as the files are deleted either at VM exit or when the
finalizer of the sheet or the workbook is called (Which can't be predicted).
When the VM exits the files are deleted since they are created calling
fd.deleteOnExit() just like your file. I tested on Linux using an early
version of the SXSSF classes but looking at the source of SXSSFSheet of the
latest version I would still expect things to work. Please confirm that the
files are not deleted after VM exit and I will download the latest version
and try to reproduce the issue.
Regards,
Alex