poi-user mailing list archives

From kempler <kemplerteamc...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem creating an .xlsx file using POI and XSSF
Date Thu, 21 Jul 2011 20:17:05 GMT
I have exactly the same issue. I have been reading through the threads, but I
don't understand what the real solution to the original problem is. We just
upgraded to apache poi 3.7. Before, we were using 3.5-beta5 and we did not
have any problems with the styles. After upgrading to 3.7, we started having
the problem.

Our code begins like:

Workbook workbook = new XSSFWorkbook();

On the workbook instance, setSheetName() is never called.

The tabs are added to the workbook as

workbook.createSheet(...);

None of the sheet names is longer than 31 characters.

Still, the resulting Excel spread sheet has no style on it. The fonts are of
size 1.

Any help?