poi-user mailing list archives

From chewy4 <che...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HSSF Autosize Column Producing Huge 1st Column (POI 3.1)
Date Wed, 20 Jul 2011 14:16:14 GMT
I have no idea, not sure where I would check that. I didn't set up the server
and really don't know all that much about it, I just mostly fix various web
apps on it. All I know is that it's an oracle 10g(10.2.02) server with Java
1.4.2 . I'm not using any special fonts though, just the defaults.

Some columns in some tables is does work on though which is weird. For
example I have a query that returns ID, NAME, and DATEMODIFIED which usually
returns correct resizing(occasionaly the first column is big). But on a
query that returns NAMEID, PHONENUMBER, TYPE, DATEMODIFIEDNUM, and NUMBERID
only DATEMODIFIEDNUM is ever correctly re-sized while TYPE and NUMBERID are
consistently re-sized too small, and NAMEID is either huge or cut off short.