poi-user mailing list archives

From Nick Burch <nick.bu...@alfresco.com>
Subject Re: Cloning Style problem
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2011 11:30:45 GMT
On Tue, 7 Jun 2011, Miguel Gomez wrote:
> - In Excel 2003, it works, but there are problems with the colors, they
> are similar but not the same.

If you follow these steps, how far do you get before it breaks?
* Set colour in poi
* Clone style to new workbook
* Check colour on style in new workbook
* Save, and re-load in POI
* Check colour on style in new workbook
* Open in excel

> - In Excel 2007, it doesn't work as when I open the workbook the bug
> 50956 still appears. When I open a generated xlsx Excel shows a message
> about corrupted styles.xml, but I am using POI 3.8 beta 3, which should
> have the bug already corrected according to the change log: "50956 -
> Correct XSSF cell style cloning between workbooks(poi-developers)".

Can you try looking at the xml, and see if there's anything obviously
wrong with it? Can POI read it properly? Do simple styles work and complex
ones fail, or all?

Nick