poi-user mailing list archives

From Yegor Kozlov <yegor.koz...@dinom.ru>
Subject Re: Problem opening the written Excel file with BigGridDemo
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2011 08:58:41 GMT
525MB is a big file. Does your computer have enough memory to open it?

What happens if you click Yes? Do you see the contents?

Can you reproduce the problem for any data? If so, can you submit a test case?

It can be that BigGridDemo  does not escape certain xml symbols. One
way to see what's wrong is to unzip the .xlsx file and validate the
sheet*.xml files. At minimum, they should be syntactically correct.

Yegor