poi-user mailing list archives

From Yegor Kozlov <yegor.koz...@dinom.ru>
Subject Re: Problem opening the written Excel file with BigGridDemo
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2011 10:01:56 GMT

>>> Can you reproduce the problem for any data? If so, can you submit a test
>>> case?
> Yes, with the BigGridDemo.java it happens for the columns more than 150 and
> records more tha 490,000.
> How to submit a test case and where? What minimum information is required.
> We can just modify the BigGridDemo.java to write 150 cols(add a loop - takes
> max 4 lines) and more than  490,000 records (just modify the 10,000 to
> 490,000).

Bugs are submitted through Bugzilla:
https://issues.apache.org/bugzilla/buglist.cgi?product=POI;list_id=5703

You will need to register first.

It can be a Java program based on BigGridDemo along with a description
how to use it. numCols and numRows can be input arguments. In any
case, I would like to have a way to reproduce the problem.

Yegor