poi-user mailing list archives

From Betiel <betie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: WELCOME to user@poi.apache.org
Date Fri, 10 Jun 2011 13:54:07 GMT
Hello.
I´m new on the list, and I have a question regarding an extrange behaviour
in Powerpoint 2003 sp3  footers I hope someone knows about it. I´ve searched
and searched on the web and couldn´t find anything similar.
When I change a print footer on a Powerpoint slide  and save it using
the *apply
all* button, when I use the apache poi api to retrieve the footers I do not
see the change. But if I open the same document on Powerpoint 2007 and save
it (only saving it as office 2003) then I run my code and I have all the
modifications.
Did it happen it to someone else? Do anyone has any idea of what can be
happening?