poi-user mailing list archives

From Chris McCann <testflyj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: "Not implemented" exception for SUMIF function in xlsx file
Date Sun, 12 Jun 2011 04:28:11 GMT
Thanks, Nick.  Your response made me dig deeply into all of the functions
used in dependent cells.  I found that we were using the EOMONTH function to
calculate the first/last day of a month.  That function is part of the
Analysis Toolpak, and I assume that's why it's not implemented.  Is there a
list of implemented functions somewhere in the docs?

Changing our EOMONTH for a different function that is supported made
everything work, so that problem is solved.

Not being familiar with the code base in terms of how unimplemented
functions are handled it seems to me it should be possible to at least
surface the name of the requested, unimplemented function in the exception
message.  That would be tremendously helpful for debugging.

Cheers,

Chris