poi-user mailing list archives

From Hamza Abdelkebir <hamza.abdelke...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Copy HSSFSheet from one workbook to another
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2011 14:37:20 GMT
Hi Rahul,
Thank you for the link. I'm now able to copy a sheet from one workbook to
another.
The problem i'm having now is that the new sheet has not the same properties
as the original :
zoom, print margins, etc and a lot of page breaks are generated
automatically.

How do I preserve sheet aspect (the original perfectly fit an A4 page).

PS: I am using POI 3.8 beta 3

Thanks,
Hamza