poi-user mailing list archives

From "rahul.soa" <rahul....@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [Excel- Blank/Empty Cell]
Date Wed, 01 Jun 2011 11:48:03 GMT
Hi Hamza,

Thanks for your email.

It did not really work for me.

for (HSSFRow row = (HSSFRow) rows.next(); rows.hasNext(); row =
(HSSFRow) rows.next()) {
                Iterator cells = row.cellIterator();
                for (HSSFCell cell = (HSSFCell) cells.next(); cells.hasNext();
                        cell = (HSSFCell) cells.next()) {
}

I think [ cell = (HSSFCell) cells.next()) ] "cell" does not consider
blank/empty cell in the sheet so
cell.getStringCellValue().compareTo("") did not work for me.

Now my requirement has changed, so changed my program accordingly.

Rahul