poi-user mailing list archives

From Ezequiel Foncubierta <efoncubie...@zaizi.com>
Subject How to extract embedded documents from a .msg
Date Mon, 13 Jun 2011 13:43:03 GMT
Hi,

I'm using the MAPIMessage class to extract attachments from an email message and have some
troubles to extract embedded documents (E.g. a message attached). I'm trying to go through
DirectoryChunk, but I don't find a way to extract them. Basically, I need to access to its
filename, raw data (InputStream?) and mimetype. Is it possible? How can I get them?

Thanks. Regards,
This message should be regarded as confidential. If you have received this email in error
please notify the sender and destroy it immediately. Statements of intent shall only become
binding when confirmed in hard copy by an authorised signatory.

Zaizi Ltd is registered in England and Wales with the registration number 6440931. The Registered
Office is 203 Westbourne Studios, 242 Acklam Road, London W10 5JJ, UK.