poi-user mailing list archives

From dpront <gerard.a...@xmarter.com>
Subject Re: taking too long to create xlsm
Date Mon, 27 Jun 2011 08:03:25 GMT
Hi,

  I think the problem is occurring because of the Macro, based on my latest
screenshot, the ensureRowOrdering method has been called by almost 60,000 +
times even though the records that are on that excel file is just about 10
rows.

  So, I'm trying to modify the XSSFSheet and recreate the jar but as of now
I still can't manage to do it.  I have downloaded the source code of the
Apache POI and try to create a jar file out of it using eclipse and is
currently facing with lots of errors.  I already read the Apache POI - How
To Build and I already have Apache Ant and has executed the "ant -f
fetch.xml -Ddest=system" and it downloaded some jar files and I got stuck at
that part.

  Any help or enlightenment with regards to the modification of the jar
files are highly appreciated.

Thanks.