poi-user mailing list archives

From sanjeevatPOI <sanjeevkumar1...@gmail.com>
Subject unable to format the new paragraph added to the word doc..
Date Sun, 19 Jun 2011 14:26:35 GMT
Hi all,
I am unable to format the new paragraph added to the word doc. I am using
the code as
public void addPara()
    {
        // centered paragraph with large font size
        Range range = doc.getRange();
        Paragraph par1 = range.insertAfter(new ParagraphProperties(), 0);
        //System.out.println("para1:-"+par1.text()+".");
        par1.setSpacingAfter(200);
        par1.setJustification((byte) 1);
        // justification: 0=left, 1=center, 2=right, 3=left and right

        CharacterRun run1 = par1.insertAfter("one");
        run1.setFontSize(2 * 18);
        run1.setBold(true);

        FileOutputStream fos=null;
        try
        {

            File file1=new File("D:/test/writetest.doc");
            fos=new FileOutputStream(file1);
            doc.write(fos);

        }catch(Exception ex)
        {
            System.out.println("write error: "+ex);

        }

}

niegther the code for formatting paragraph nor for character run is working.
Whtas happening? Please help,,,,