poi-user mailing list archives

From dpront <gerard.a...@xmarter.com>
Subject taking too long to create xlsm
Date Fri, 17 Jun 2011 04:42:56 GMT
Hi Guys,

  I have a simple code that reads and writes xlsm file.  But the problem is,
the program is taking too long to create the output xlsm file (average time
is 8minutes).  By the way, I have substituted the
poi-ooxml-schemas-3.6-20091214.jar into ooxml-schemas-1.1.jar because that
jar has more class files than the poi-ooxml-schemas-3.6-2009121.jar.

  The input xlsm file got a size of 1.4MB, has 9 worksheets on it and on
every worksheet has an image of around 1x1 inch.  On every worksheet also,
there are some column that has drop down box that consists of legal inputs.

My code is here:
http://pastebin.com/mbXJsHf3

Thanks.