poi-user mailing list archives

From sus7cob <susheelkum...@gmail.com>
Subject Need HSMF for creating Outllook msg file with attachments
Date Sat, 11 Jun 2011 11:03:02 GMT
Hi Everybody,

I have been looking out for an OpenSource java api that allows me to create
outlook msg files with attachments. But unfortunately I could not find any.
The ones that i found are licensed and are priced high.
Then I came across Apache POI's HSMF, but it too does not support creation
of outllook msg files yet.

I would love to have such a feature in HSMF. Kindly let me know by when it
is expected to have HSMF support for creating msg files, so that we could
get rid of buying too highly priced licensed tools.

Thanks,
Susheel.